Transition made easier
We firmly believe that top employers understand the importance of supporting a successful career transition for impacted individuals following restructuring processes and redundancies. Support smooth career transitions with the employer brand protection among current, former, and future employees.
We offer a strengths-based Career Transition outplacement program that helps your separated employees land their next position faster.
Help your employee find the next path
But not just that – we focus as well on finding the ‘right’ next position, therefore we follow the general SDC methodology:
1: Empower yourself and Define your Focus
- Week 1: Your current career situation and self-assessment
- Week 2: CliftonStrengths assessment and coaching session
(+ 1 additional coaching session on further application with Gallup certified coach)
- Week 3: Determine your next career goal and define your target market
2: Define your brand and Create your Communication Strategy
- Week 4: Craft your communication tools – CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn profile
- Week 5: Build your Personal brand
3: Implement your Search Strategy & Activities
- Week 6: Create your individual job search implementation plan
- Week 7: The power of efficient Networking
- Week 8: Job interview preparation and training
What will your exiting employees achieve?
Exiting employees benefit from one-on-one coaching with an certified career transition coach and expert in hiring processes and trends. And the process is tailored to the employee’s unique needs and career goals.
Along with career coaching support, the outplacement services include tools and resources, CliftonStrengths assessment, personal brand and marketing tools creation, personalized job search strategy and support, mock interview preparations, and so much more.
Reach out to learn more about your options.